The Edgar Allan Poe Banquet, an interactive dinner experience where music, humor and horror abound as never before and nevermore.
The Queen’s Feast barges back in time to the 16th century as Her Majesty and her subjects revel and cavort with continual merriment throughout!
Unusual audience-interactive themes, fascinating characters and evening-long entertainments for exclusive clubs, fine restaurants, world-class resorts and hotels, special corporate functions, and unique private engagements. Shows include:
- Dinner With Dickens
- The Edgar Allan Poe Banquet
- The 1912 Boston Bloomers Ladies Baseball Club Supper
- Scrooge’s Holiday Wedding
- The Queen’s Feast
- The Sherlock Holmes Mystery Dinner
- The Roaring Twenties Speakeasy Party
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Fandango
- Custom Themes
Dinner theatre shows are created, produced, and directed by Dennis Collins Johnson and Brian Belge. Please contact us at 603-822-2450 to book a really fun interactive show for your function!