The Edgar Allan Poe Banquet, an interactive dinner theatre experience that never stops, beginning before dinner and continuing into the night. The Banquet is a popular show, and since Edgar’s characters are on their best behavior, music and humor abound, evermore.
The Queen’s Feast is a fabulous dinner that barges back in time to the 16th century. Entertainments are all about as Her Majesty and her subjects revel and cavort! The merriment sparkles from the beginning of the evening and continues throughout. God Save the Queen!
Unusual audience-interactive themes, fascinating characters and evening-long entertainments for exclusive clubs, fine restaurants, world-class resorts and hotels, special corporate functions, and unique private engagements. Shows include:
- The Charles Dickens Holiday Feast
- The Edgar Allan Poe Banquet
- The 1912 Boston Bloomers Ladies Baseball Club Dinner
- Scrooge’s Holiday Wedding
- The Queen’s Feast
- The Sherlock Holmes Mystery Dinner
- The Roaring Twenties Speakeasy Party
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Supper
- Custom Themes
Dinner theatre shows are created, produced, and directed by Dennis Collins Johnson and Brian Belge. Please contact us at 603-822-2450 to book a really fun interactive show for your function!