During our performances, history is interactive and literature is alive, through fascinating stories and singular characters designed for elementary, secondary and university level audiences.
Interactive shows and workshops include:
- Queen Elizabeth’s Court
- Edgar Allan Poe Evermore
- President Ulysses S. Grant Remembers
- Columbus and Isabella
- Victorian Disease and Cure
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West
- The Jonson-Shakespeare Debates
- Taken By Pirates
- Stories From Around the World
- A Charles Dickens Christmas
- A Storybook Holiday
- We Are the 1912 Boston Bloomers!